Home & Roost’s Kendal 6ft Rabbit Hutch and Run combination makes a fantastic pet home, all year round, for the larger rabbit or even two sharing. Manufactured in the UK using 14mm Scandinavian Tongue & Groove timber, this robust 6ft hutch sits over a double sized run (in either a front or back facing direction). In either position, access to the inside of the hutch (for feeding and cleaning) is hassle free as we’ve integrated new, easy access, side opening doors. Finishing touches include a central wire panel for the water bottle, an arched divided sleeping area, a ridged safety ramp (providing access to a spacious 1″ x ½” galvanised wire run) cementing the Kendal 180 Luxury Hutch and Run combination its place on our best seller list. As with all our hutches and runs, this combination is weather proofed using animal safe, water based, wood preservative, providing long lasting protection from the elements.
- 🇬🇧 BRITSH MANUFACTURING: We’re a proud member of the Made In Britain Campaign and are the only supplier of Rabbit Hutches and pet cages that manufacture’s in Britain. Based in Kent, a family run
- 🐰 GIVE YOUR PETS THE GIFT OF EXTRA SPACE: Unlike other lesser Rabbit Hutches on the market, our rabbit cage gives your pets at least 2ft of headroom and 2ft of floor depth. The amount of space that your pets have is imperative to their happiness.
- ❤️ HAPPY PETS: We guarantee you and your pets will love your new home, but because we’re a family run business and manufacture ourselves in the UK any problems or issues you might have been covered under our guarantee and can easily be sorted out. We want you to have complete confidence in our product that’s why we stop at nothing to make sure both you and your pets couldn’t be happier with your new hutch.
- 👍 HUTCH FLEXIBILITY: The Kendal range of Hutch and Runs are designed to work both ways. So you can have the top part of the kendal facing either over the run or turned around facing back.
- 🦊PREDATOR PROOF: Unlike small Rabbit and Guinea Pig Cages our XL kendal outdoor homes are huge! This means when you lock your bunny or pig up at night foxes are less likely to notice your pets.