Moorland 6044 – Trap for Live Animals – Marts, Cats, Foxes, etc. – 116x28x28 cm – With Wooden Floor
This trap has no sharp edges, so there is no danger of injury to the animal.
The trap can be easily installed by one person.
The wire trap is ready for immediate use and will be delivered fully assembled.
To achieve greater success in catching, we advise you to cover the floor of the trap with sand, grass or leaves.
The trap should also be darken from the outside, for example with a jute bag or something similar.
Please do not use plastic tarpaulins, as they are not breathable and may cause additional deterrent noise, e.g. caused by draughts.
Especially martas are scared by these as they are very careful, intelligent and sensitive animals.
With the protected handle, the trap can be easily transported even with small animals inside it.
The animal can thus be taken in the car to the site of its release.
Traps should not be in the hands of children under any circumstances and despite the protection against bites, it should be noted that they are wild animals, which must be left in the trap until their release.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect handling of the wire trap.
We buy these traps directly from the manufacturer and therefore we can offer you an excellent value for money.
The quality and manufacture of individual components is extremely high.
In addition, the cable trap has a long service life thanks to the RAL 6005 powder coating, even in adverse weather conditions.
Please take care of the safety measures.
Dimensions: 116 x 28 x 28 cm.
Wire thickness: 19 mm x 19 mm.
- Length 100 cm – Width 28 cm – Height 28 cm. This humane squiril trap with 2 entrances by Moorland is perfect for trapping small rodants like rats, rabbits, squirrels and many other similar sized animals without harming or killing them.
- The stable wire trap is made of 1.8 mm thick powder coated wire frame. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor use as it doesn’t corrode.
- The Moorland traps are designed by experts in the fields of hunting and pest control. The live trap is activated via a contact plate in the center of the trap.
- The live trap has a carrying handle that is provided with a metal plate to protect you from possible bites.
- Setting the trap is very easy and can be done by a single person. It is self-explanatory and can be done by an amateur.